submit a request to the AccuRev Server in the form of an XML message
accurev xml -l <XML-file>
The xml command submits a request to the AccuRev Server process. It provides a non-interactive general-purpose command dispatcher, supplementing the standard set of CLI commands.
Specifies the location of the XML-format message (document), containing the request for the AccuRev Server.
You can use the xml command to query the history of a specific issue:
- Create an XML file as follows:
<historyIssue issueDB = "depot_name">
- Replace depot_name with the depot in which the issue is stored.
- Replace issue_number with the issue you want to query.
- Save the file (as history.xml, for example).
- Run the following command:
accurev xml -l history.xml > hist.out