Creating a Second Workspace
- Select File > New > Workspace from the AccuRev main menu.
- From the Depot drop-down list, select your depot.
- As the Basis stream, select the stream with the same name as the depot.
- Click Next.
- As the Name of workspace to create, enter a new name (example: acme2).
- As the Location for the new workspace, click Browse and either choose an existing directory or create a new directory in the desired location (example: C:\Documents and Settings\Derek or /usr/home/derek).
- Make sure the Append workspace name to its location checkbox is checked.
The new workspace is created, and Update is invoked to copy the files you placed under version control to the workspace. Click the Close button on the update notification dialog box.