Enabling the Built-in Integration Between AccuRev Configuration Management and AccuWork Issue Management
- Select Admin > Schema Editor from the AccuRev main menu (or return to the existing Schema Editor tab).
- If necessary, select your depot from the list of depots and click Ok.
- Go to the Change Packages tab.
- In the Change Package Results section (top part), click the Setup Columns button ().
- Select some fields from the Available list (Example: issueNum, shortDescription), and click the right-arrow button () to move the fields to the Selected list.
- Click Ok.
In the Change Package Triggers section (bottom part), click New Triggerbutton () in the toolbar.
A new window opens, in which you specify a condition, along with a query to be performed if that condition is satisfied when the integration is invoked.
- In the Condition section (top part), click Click here to add….
Use the three choice boxes to form this condition (where <depot> is the name of your depot):
PROMOTE_DEST_STREAM is in hierarchy <depot>
- In the Query section (bottom part), click Click here to add….
Use the choice boxes and the text field to form this condition:
issueNum greater than 0
This query selects all issue records.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save (lower right-corner of Schema Editor tab).
- Open a workspace (or go to one that is already open).
- Edit and Keep several files.
Promote all those files.
The integration evaluates the condition you defined in Step 8 (it is TRUE), then runs the query you defined in Step10. The selected records are presented as a list of issues to choose from.
- Select the issue that you want to associate the promoted files with, and click Promote.
Click the Open Issue button () on the AccuRev main toolbar.
Alternative: Select Issues > Open Issue from the AccuRev main menu.
Enter the number of the issue you chose when prompted (Step 17), and click Ok.
The issue appears in a new tab.
Go to the Changes tab.
The files that you promoted are listed on this tab. The specific versions that you promoted are listed in the Version column.