- Follow the steps for setting up Atlassian JIRA SSL using the Atlassian documentation.
- Launch Atlassian JIRA with a secure https url.
- Export the certificate in Base64 format. The certificate will eventually be saved as .cert file. Save the .cert file in a known location, such as jira64.cer.
- Navigate to AccuSync/JRE/lib/security.
In the command line, run the command:
keytool -importcert -alias localhost1 -keystore "C:\Program Files\AccuSync\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -file C:\Users\admin\Desktop\jiracert.cer
Perform Step 5 for JIRA/JRE also.
- Restart both AccuSync and the Atlassian JIRA servers.
- Make a test connection with a secure https host, using the port with which Atlassian JIRA SSL is running. Establish the connection.
- Continue syncing issues.
Tips to improve your search results... AccuRev Help CenterAccuRev HelpAllView Local Help CenterView Online Help CenterAll versions