- Follow the steps for setting up Atlassian JIRA SSL using the Atlassian documentation.
- Launch Atlassian JIRA with a secure https url.
- Export the certificate in Base64 format. The certificate will eventually be saved as .cert file. Save the .cert file in a known location, such as jira64.cer.
- Navigate to AccuSync/JRE/lib/security.
In the command line, run the command:
keytool -importcert -alias localhost1 -keystore "C:\Program Files\AccuSync\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -file C:\Users\admin\Desktop\jiracert.cer
Perform Step 5 for JIRA/JRE also.
- Restart both AccuSync and the Atlassian JIRA servers.
- Make a test connection with a secure https host, using the port with which Atlassian JIRA SSL is running. Establish the connection.
- Continue syncing issues.
Tips to improve your search results... AccuRev Help CenterAccuRev HelpAllView Local Help CenterView Online Help CenterbackGo back in browser historyforwardGo forward in browser historyRemove search highlightsnext topicGo to next topicprevious topicGo to previous topicPrint the current topicAll versions