- Turn off AccuBridge if it is still running. (It should have been turned off as part of the AccuSync installation process.) Refer to your AccuBridge documentation if you need help with this step.
- In AccuSync, make sure that the Skip Key Validation option is selected for any configuration you plan to run. See Advanced Configuration Settings if you need help with this step.
- In AccuSync, set the Synchronization Type to one-way for each synchronization pattern you plan to run. Set AccuWork as the master system. See Editing Synchronization Patterns if you need help with this step.
- Run the synchronization as described in Running an AccuSync Configuration and review the results.
If the results are what you expect:
- Stop the synchronization.
- Change the Synchronization Type back to two-way.
- Clear the Skip Key Validation option.
- Back up the AccuSync configuration for safekeeping. See Backing Up and Restoring AccuSync Configurations for more information.
- Start the synchronization again.
Follow this procedure for running the initial synchronization if you have upgraded from AccuBridge:
Tips to improve your search results... AccuRev Help CenterAccuRev HelpAllView Local Help CenterView Online Help CenterbackGo back in browser historyforwardGo forward in browser historyRemove search highlightsnext topicGo to next topicprevious topicGo to previous topicPrint the current topicAll versions