- If you backed up your existing AccuSync Configurations prior to installing the current AccuSync release, restore those configurations if you want to continue using them. See Backing Up and Restoring AccuSync Configurations if you need help with this step.
- In AccuSync, set the watermark or specify one or more mapping definition filters to limit the sample of issue records that AccuSync will synchronize initially. See Setting Watermarks and Creating a Mapping Definition Filter if you need help with this step.
- Run the synchronization as described in Running an AccuSync Configuration and review the results.
If the results are what you expect:
- Stop the synchronization.
- Remove any watermarks or filters you created in Step 2.
- Back up the AccuSync configuration for safekeeping. See Backing Up and Restoring AccuSync Configurations for more information.
- Start the synchronization again.
Follow this procedure for running the initial synchronization if you have upgraded from a previous AccuSync release (AccuSync 2011.1, for example):
Tips to improve your search results... AccuRev Help CenterAccuRev HelpAllView Local Help CenterView Online Help CenterbackGo back in browser historyforwardGo forward in browser historyRemove search highlightsnext topicGo to next topicprevious topicGo to previous topicPrint the current topicAll versions