Copy as Link/Paste as Link
Allows you to create an element link or a symbolic link from a file. To create a link:
- Right-click the file for which you want to create a link and choose from the context menu.
- Navigate to the project in which you want to create the link.
- Right-click the appropriate project folder and choose
By default, the link object you are creating has the same name as the target object to which it refers.
from the context menu. The
Paste Link dialog box appears:
- Optionally, change the link name.
- Select the Symbolic link field if you want to create a symbolic link. Otherwise, AccuRev Plug-In for Eclipse creates an element link.
- Click OK.