Installing AccuRev SonarQube Plugin
This section describes how to install AccuRev SonarQube Plugin.
Make sure you meet the following requirements before installing.
|Client||Browsers||Requirements same as SonarQube.|
|SonarQube Requirements||Find SonarQube requirements at https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/.|
Install AccuRev SonarQube Plugin
You must have SonarQube installed before installing the AccuRev SonarQube Plugin.
Download the AccuRev SonarQube Plugin and remember the download location.
AccuRev client should be available on the system.
Establish a valid user session using AccuRev client.
To install the AccuRev SonarQube Plugin:
- Navigate to the AccuRev SonarQube Plugin download location and copy accurev-sonarqube-<Release Version>.jar .
- Navigate to the SonarQube installation directory: $SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins.
- Existing users: Delete previous version of the plugin, if any and paste the accurev-sonarqube-<Release Version>.jar.
- Restart the SonarQube server to activate the plugin.
On the machine where SonarQube will access AccuRev, log into AccuRev Client before using SonarQube.
Note: While doing the analysis, the properties added in the sonar-project.properties file have the highest priority over the same property in the SonarQube AccuRev Web application.
- Start the SonarQube server.
- Open a browser.
Navigate to http://localhost:9000/settings?category=scm. The SonarQube 7.x site would appear as:
The CategorySCM should contain AccuRev.
In SonarQube 6.x, u should see the tabs for the installed plugins.