This section describes basic features that will help you make the most of Agile Manager.
- Jump across Agile Manager quickly using your Agile Manager Quick Actions (Ctrl+1).
- Watch backlog items to receive email notifications about a specific item's status updates.
Import backlog items from a file into the product or release backlog to migrate data from other systems, or otherwise first list items elsewhere before managing them in Agile Manager.
Export backlog items to use and display Agile Manager in other applications.
- Rank the backlog to help you plan the highest ranking items to the next release or sprint backlog.
- Create a group story to manage backlog items in a parent-child hierarchy. The parts you define while breaking the story are children of the group story.
- Print backlog items from the grid to create a hard copy of your backlog.