This section includes:
To show the default display for a specific grid page, click the column selector and select Restore default display.
Restoring the default display shows the default columns and removes and filters, grouping, or sorting you defined.
Select, reorder, and resize the columns displayed in a grid.
Click the Columns toolbar button, and mark the columns you want to display in the grid.
Tip: Start typing a column name to jump to that item in the list. Press ENTER or SPACE to select or clear an item.
Position the mouse on a column header and drag it to a new location in the grid.
Position the mouse to the right of a column so that the adjust width icon displays . Drag the icon right or left to increase or decrease the column width.
|Hide columns||Click the column action dropdown menu and select Hide Column.|
|Reset columns||In the column selector, select Restore default display to restore the columns shown by default|
Filter the items displayed in a grid according to specified conditions. For example, you can create a filter to display only user stories and hide defects, or only user stories higher than a certain rank.
The Clear filter button above the grid is highlighted when a filter is active. Use one of the following methods to filter the grid:
Tip: In a custom list field, if a list value was removed you can still filter by the removed value. Manually type the value in the condition box.
|Column filter boxes||
In the filter boxes located below the column headers, select values or type filter conditions. Where available, click the filter button and select values.
Click links in grid footers to display the relevant data only.
Example: In the Product Backlog > Features grid, if 10% Not Estimated is displayed in the footer, click the linked text to display only the 10% of the features that have no story point estimation.
Group the items displayed in a grid under the values of a selected field. Use one of the following methods:
Sort the items displayed in a grid according to the values of a selected field.
- Hover over a column header, click the column menu arrow , and select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending. Alternatively, click the column header to sort by the column. Click again to reverse the sort order.
- To sort items with the same value according to the values of another field, open the column menu of another field, select Subsort by Column, and set the sort direction.
Note: If items in the grid are grouped, the sort is applied separately within each group.
You can save the current view as a favorite. A favorite saves the following settings: filter, grouping, sort and column layout.
- Organize a grid or dashboard as you like, and click Favorites > Add to Favorites.
- To retrieve a saved favorite, click Favorites, and select a favorite from the Public or Private folders.
- To create a favorite for use in NextGen Synchronizer, save it as an Integration favorite. Fore more details, see
NextGen Synchronizer and Create Agile Manager and ALM favorites.
Note: Public favorites are editable by Workspace or Site Administrators only.
For more details, see Assign users to roles .
Export grid pages to Excel or CSV files to use and display Agile Manager data in other applications. Exported data includes any columns and filters displayed on the grid, as well as the Description and Comments fields.
You can export items from the following pages into a file:
- Product Backlog > Themes, Features, Backlog
- Release Management > Release Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Task Board
- Defect Management
Define a filter for the items you want to export and arrange columns you want to include.
Click More Actions > Export Backlog to Excel or Export Backlog to CSV.
If you are exporting backlog items to Excel:
In the Export Backlog to Excel dialog box, select whether you want to include tasks and acceptance tests.
Tasks and acceptance tests are listed in separate tabs in the exported Excel file.
To navigate or browse through the details views for each item in the grid:
- Click an item ID to open the details view for that item.
- On the details view, use the arrow buttons to browse to the previous and next items in the filter that was displayed in the grid.
See Details view for more information about this page.
When using the column selector and other grid toolbar menus, enter text to jump to and select an item in the list. Press ENTER or SPACE to select or clear an item.
For example, to add the view details for a selected item, select More Actions, and then start typing View Details.
The menu will first jump down to the V items, and then to the View Details item.
- Keyboard selections work only in top-level menu items. For example, you cannot use enter text to select a specific favorite, as favorites are located within menu folders.
- Keyboard selections can only select items enabled for selection. For example, you cannot select View Details if you do not have an item selected in the grid.