Note: This topic is relevant for NextGen Synchronizer only. For details about the ALM Synchronizer, see ALM Synchronizer for Agile Manager or search using the ALM Synchronizer filter.
You can review the state of your links in widgets displayed on both the Link Configuration and Dashboard pages. Toggle between the two buttons in the upper-right corner to switch between the pages.
These widgets display the numbers of links for each type. Links with issues are links that generated errors or warnings during the last integrity check or synchronization.
Additionally, you can view configuration details and statuses for all links in a specific bridge or workspace by clicking on the relevant node in the tree on the Link Configuration page.
Data is displayed in a grid, with a row for each link in the selected section. In the grid, click the links in the Last Run and Last Integrity Run columns to access the logs for a specific run.
View data for:
- All links configured for a specific bridge. Click the bridge name in the navigation tree.
- All links configured for a specific workspace, on a specific bridge. Expand the bridge node, and then click the workspace name.
The Dashboard displays basic synchronization statistics and trends, as well as detailed reports for each synchronization.
To view data for a specific link, or to investigate specific errors, do the following:
- Click the Link Configuration button in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the navigation tree, browse to and click the link name. Then, click the Run History tab.
- Select how far back you want to show the run history.
- If you want to filter out any runs that finished successfully (without errors), select Show finished with errors only.
The grid is populated with the relevant data for the selected link.
- Click the Dashboard button in the upper right-hand corner.
- If issues are listed, expand issue types and click specific issues to drill down for more details.
- Read the issue description and suggested solution. If necessary, modify your link configuration and field mapping to fix the errors. Run an integrity check after making any changes.
By default, records with errors are only periodically synchronized again in the next automatic run if there are no changes to the record.
To ensure that all records with errors synchronized again in the next run, do one of the following:
Run a manual synchronization. Manual synchronizations always synchronize all records.
If your link is in automatic mode, click Retry next run for the relevant link.
All records in the link with issues will be synchronized again in the next successful run, regardless of whether there are changes.
Note: The Retry next run button is shown only if there has been an unsuccessful run.
You can view details about fixed issues in the Fixed errors area. Expand each workspace node to view details about individual issues.
Click the Dashboard button in the upper right-hand corner.
The Link Trends area displays data about the number of items deleted, updated, and created over time.
If you have multiple links configured, select the one for which you want to display data. Click items in the legend to display or hide specific data.