Export backlog items
Export grid pages to Excel or CSV files to use and display Agile Manager data in other applications. Exported data includes any columns and filters displayed on the grid, as well as the Description and Comments fields.
You can export backlog items from the following pages into a file:
- Product Backlog > Backlog
- Release Management > Release Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Task Board
- Defect Management
- Tasks and acceptance tests are not exported to CSV files.
- The Task Board supports exporting only to Excel.
- The Rank column is not exported. However, you can first rank items in Agile Manager, and then export them. Items will be listed in the exported file by rank.
Define a filter for the items you want to export. On grid pages, arrange columns you want to include.
Do one of the following:
On grid pages Click More Actions > Export Backlog to Excel or Export Backlog to CSV On the Task Board Click Export Backlog to Excel
If you are exporting backlog items to Excel:
In the Export Backlog to Excel dialog box, select whether you want to include tasks or acceptance tests.
Tasks and acceptance tests are listed in separate tabs in the exported Excel file.