What's New – May 12, 2013
The following features were introduced or enhanced in Agile Manager:
Define additional fields for user stories, defects, themes and features. The new fields can contain the following data types: Date, Text, List (single or multiple selection), Number, User List).
The new fields can be displayed in grids, and included in filters.
In the Configuration area, select Project > Customization.
The following enhancements have been made to backlog ranking:
- Select multiple items in a grid and re-rank them using drag-and-drop.
- Send items to the top or bottom ranks with a single click: right-click a backlog item and select Rank Highest or Rank Lowest.
- Determine a backlog item's true rank in relation to the full backlog: right-click a backlog item and select Show Position in Backlog.
You can now save custom views on the planning board as favorites. The predefined views are saved under the Public folder.
Theme and feature status graphs are now sorted by theme and feature rank.
Related features and backlog items
View and manage child items directly on the parent details page:
- Features associated with a theme are listed on the theme's details page.
- Backlog items associated with a feature are listed on the feature's details page.
- User stories associated with a group story are listed on the group story's details page.
Convert user story to feature
If you have a large user story, convert it to a feature, and associate other backlog items with it.
In the product or release backlog, right-click a user story and select Convert to Feature.
- Use the keyboard to type values in multi-selection filter boxes. Separate values with a semicolon.
- A Clear button is added to each of the filter boxes, enabling you to clear the condition.
The grid view on the Linked Items page now displays all the linked items in a single unified table. The linkage type is indicated in the Link Type column.
The following ALI features were introduced or enhanced:
Manually Link Work Items to Change Sets
You can now manually link code changes to work items. For example, you can link an unassociated change set to the relevant defect or user story.
Sprint Status Widget
Review key development metrics sprint by sprint directly from the ALI Summary view of your release.
TFS 2012 Build Integration Support
ALI in Agile Manager now fully integrates with TFS 2012 build systems.
Various defects are fixed, including the following:
5119: On the item details page, the Linked Items box is not updated in real time with new links.
4608: The Team Workload graph does not display the team’s name.
4126: There is no Clear Filters action on the Project Users page.
4310: User cannot delete uploaded image from profile.