What's New – September 22, 2013
The following features were introduced or enhanced in Agile Manager:
Update multiple items
- You can now update properties for multiple items simultaneously.
- Select the items, and click More Actions > Update Selected.
Use the Quick Actions shortcut (Ctrl+1) from anywhere in Agile Manager to easily navigate to any page, or to perform almost any action.
For details, see Quick Actions (Ctrl+1).
Attach images and files to defects
(Not supported in Internet Explorer)
In the Add New Defect dialog box:
- Paste images or URLs from the clipboard
- Drag and drop files from your file system
New applications model
We have opened up new options for associating items with applications:
- Assign themes to multiple applications
- Assign features to multiple applications
- Assign backlog items to applications
For details, see Work with applications.
ALI: Associate code changes with alternative identifiers
If you maintain a parallel set of IDs for your work items, generated by another issue tracking tool, developers can commit changes with reference to the other ID. Agile Manager will map the change to the correct work item.