Public Function BuildProgressGraphEx( _ Optional ByVal GroupByField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal SumOfField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal ByHistory As Boolean = True, _ Optional ByVal MajorSkip As Long = 0, _ Optional ByVal MinorSkip As Long = 1, _ Optional ByVal MaxCols As Long = 0, _ Optional ByVal Filter As Variant, _ Optional ByVal FRDate As Variant, _ Optional ByVal ForceRefresh As Boolean = False, _ Optional ByVal ShowFullPath As Boolean = False, _ Optional ByVal ShowNullParents As Boolean = False _ ) As Object
- A database field representing the name of the graph y-axis. All data in the graph is grouped according to this parameter.
- For internal use.
Determines whether to use history information to create the graph. Possible values are:
TRUE - Use history information.
FALSE - Do not use history information.
- Determines the interval type shown in the graph. Use the values of tagTDAPI_SKIP Enumeration.
- Determines the second level interval type shown in the graph. Use the values of tagTDAPI_SKIP Enumeration.
- The maximum number of groups represented in the graph. Zero indicates no limit.
- The TDFilter Object that sets the criteria for the graph.
- Only items with a change date after this date are reflected in the graph.
Determines whether or not to refresh graph data on the server side. Possible values are:
TRUE - The graph is refreshed.
FALSE - The graph is not refreshed
Group instances by name or show individually based on location (path), in the created graph.
A value of True shows the full path of each instance, thus treating them as unique.
- Only for Requirements mode. A value of True allows parent folders, which have no test coverage, from being viewed during Cover Status queries.