Public Function BuildSummaryGraph( _ Optional ByVal XAxisField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal GroupByField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal SumOfField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal MaxCols As Long = 0, _ Optional ByVal Filter As Variant, _ Optional ByVal ForceRefresh As Boolean = False, _ Optional ByVal ShowFullPath As Boolean = False _ ) As Object
- A database field representing the name of the graph x-axis.
- A database field representing the name of the graph y-axis. All data in the graph is grouped according to this parameter.
- For internal use.
- The maximum number of groups represented in the graph. A value of 0 signifies no limit.
- A TDFilter Object that sets the filter criteria for the graph.
Determines whether or not to refresh graph data on the server side. Possible values are:
- TRUE - The graph is refreshed.
- FALSE - The graph is not refreshed
Group instances by name or show individually based on location (path), in the created graph.
A value of True shows the full path of each instance, thus treating them as unique.