- An ALM user name, an e-mail address (not necessarily an ALM user), or a list of e-mail addresses.
Addresses can be separated by a comma or a semi-colon.
- No longer in use. The actual "From" address is the email associated with the connected user. Pass an empty string ("").
- The subject of the e-mail.
- The body of the e-mail.
- A value of the TDMAIL_FLAGS Enumeration.
- A Variant Array, each element of which is an Attachment.ServerFileName
- The mail format, either "HTML", "TEXT" or any other string. Any string other than "HTML" is interpreted as text.