Public Function BuildSummaryGraph( _ Optional ByVal XAxisField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal GroupByField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal SumOfField As String = "", _ Optional ByVal MaxCols As Long = 0, _ Optional ByVal Filter As Variant, _ Optional ByVal ForceRefresh As Boolean = False, _ Optional ByVal ShowFullPath As Boolean = False _ ) As Object
- A database field representing the name of the graph x-axis.
- A database field representing the name of the graph y-axis. All data in the graph is grouped according to this parameter.
- The field whose values are summed for all entities in a group:
One of Run 'Duration', Defect 'Actual Fix Time', or Defect 'Estimated Fix Time'.
If the argument is not used, the resulting value is the count of the entities in the group.
- The maximum number of groups represented in the graph. Zero indicates no limit.
- The TDFilter Object that sets the criteria for the graph.
Determines whether or not to refresh graph data on the server side. Possible values are:
TRUE - The graph is refreshed.
FALSE - The graph is not refreshed
Group instances by name or show individually based on location (path), in the created graph.
A value of True shows the full path of each instance, thus treating them as unique.