Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) empowers organizations to manage the core application lifecycle, from requirements through deployment, granting application teams the crucial visibility and collaboration needed for predictable, repeatable, and adaptable delivery of modern applications.
With ALM, you can:
- Develop a release-cycle management plan
- Define and maintain requirements and tests
- Create manual tests
- Create subsets of tests to achieve testing goals
- Schedule and run manual and automated tests
- Analyze and collect test results
- Submit defects and track their repair progress
- Share libraries across projects
- Integrate with other Micro Focus software and third-party tools
This flow demonstrates how to define a release-cycle plan, define requirements, build test plans, execute tests, and submit defects. Throughout the application lifecycle, you can analyze data by generating reports and graphs.
Follow the steps in the ALM Tutorial to instruct you how to use the ALM application to organize and manage all phases of the application lifecycle.