This section describes how to disable Global Search.
To disable Global Search per site level:
- In Site Administration, select Tools > Global Search. The Global Search Settings dialog box opens.
Click OK to confirm the message box.
Global Search is disabled and the user assigned as the dedicated user for Global Search will be deactivated.
To disable Global Search per project:
- In Site Administration, under Projects list, select a project.
- In the right pane, select the Project Details tab. The project's details are displayed.
- Click Disable Global Search.
- Click OK to confirm the message box.