Prerequisite: you already complete Step 7: Enable SSO.
You can add additional IdPs, in addition to the default IdP "alm", after enabling SSO.
To add an additional IdP:
Open the SSO Configuration Tool, Click New IdP, and give the IdP a unique name.
Note: Do not name the additional IdP as "local".
- Configure the IdP, as described in Step 2: Configure Default IdP.
- Deploy the ALM SSO components, as described inStep 3: Deploy SSO Components.
- Register ALM as SP in the IdP, as described in Step 4: Register ALM as SP in IdP.
- Map ALM users to the IdP users, as described in Step 5: Map IdP Users with ALM Users.
- Validate the IdP, as described in Step 6: Validate IdP.
Note: You do not have to enable SSO again when adding additional IdPs. You have already enabled SSO when configuring the default IdP "alm".