This is a technology preview, enabling you to experiment with AI Codeless testing.
This topic describes some unexpected scenarios, and explains what to do when they occur.
Connecting to UFT Mobile
When connecting to a UFT Mobile server, the following error may occur:
A problem occurred while connecting to the server. Check your Internet connection and the server address.
When this happens, check the following:
- Make sure the server address you entered is correct.
- Make sure the user name are password you entered are correct.
- Make sure you have network connection.
- Make sure the UFT Mobile server is accessible.
- If you are connecting to a server with a self-signed certificate, make sure you selected the Ignore certificate errors option.
When updating an environment, the following error may occur:
Select an app that matches the device platform.
When this happens, make sure you selected an application that matches the platform of the selected device.
If you try to run a test and it fails immediately:
- Make sure the device is not reserved for any other UFT Mobile user.
- Open the %localappdata%\Codeless\Logs\ui_service.log log for more details.
The table below explains what to check for different errors that might occur when running a test:
|Error message||What to do|
No item detected for class <class>.
|Detection not unique for class <class>.||
If any error occurs, for which you need additional information, check the %localappdata%\Codeless\Logs folder for more details about the error.