Before you install Micro Focus Connect, check the System Requirements.
Before you install
Perform the following before you install Micro Focus Connect:
- Check the System Requirements.
- Download Micro Focus Connect Core for Windows from the Micro Focus Marketplace.
If you are upgrading an existing installation, to prevent data loss, stop any connections that are running in the existing installation.
Install Micro Focus Connect
Perform the following steps to install Micro Focus Connect:
- Double click the installer named MicroFocusConnect-<version-OS_Info>.exe. The Introduction page opens.
- Click Next. The License Agreement page opens.
- Choose I accept the terms of the License Agreement and click Next. The Choose Install Folder page opens.
- Accept the default or click Choose to select a new location. Click Next. The Choose Shortcut Folder page opens.
- Select where you want the Shortcut Folder and click Next. Micro Focus Connect will be configured for your system and the Pre-Installation Summary page opens.
- Click Install. The Installing Connect page opens and the installation process starts. When the installation is done, the Install Complete page opens.
- Click Done. The installation is complete. The service Micro Focus Connect Web Server is installed and running.