IIS AppCmd Plugin
Microsoft IIS is a web server application packaged with Windows Server for hosting websites, services, and applications.
AppCmd.exe is a command line tool for managing IIS 7 and
above. The IIS AppCmd plugin enables you to configure and query objects on a
web server and to return output in text or XML among other things.
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to Application Server > IIS > IIS AppCmd.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Create Application Step
- Delete Application Step
- Create Site Step
- Delete Site Step
- Start Site Step
- Stop Site Step
- Check if Site Exists Step
- Check if Site is Stopped Step
- Check if Site is Running Step
- Create Virtual Directory Step
- Delete Virtual Directory Step
- Create Application Pool Step
- Delete Application Pool Step
- Start Application Pool Step
- Stop Application Pool Step
- Recycle Application Pool Step
- AppCmd Step
For information about IIS, see http://www.iis.net/home.