Microsoft IIS MS-Deploy Plugin
Microsoft IIS is a web server application packaged with Windows Server for hosting websites, services, and applications.
IIS MSDeploy, also known as Web Deploy, enables you to:
- Deploy Web applications and websites to IIS servers
- Detect differences between source and destination content
- Synchronize IIS servers
It makes it easier to:
- Move servers to newer versions of IIS
- Backup servers
The MSDeploy plugin automates:
- Synchronizing and deleting servers, sites, applications, and packages
- Starting, stopping, and recycling application pools through the MSDeploy application
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to Application Server > IIS > IIS MSDeploy.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
For information about IIS, see http://www.iis.net/home.