DA Application Plugin
Deployment Automation applications initiate component deployments; they bring together components with their deployment targets, and orchestrate multi-component deployments.
The DA Application plugin enables you to create and manage Deployment Automation applications.
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to DA > Applications.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Create Application Step
- Create Application Process Step
- Add Component To Application Step
- Create Application Property Step
- Create Application Role Step
- Run Application Process Step
- Check if Application Exists Step
- Add User to Role Step
- Add Group to Role Step
Note: Using Create Application Property, you can create an application property or update the value of an existing property.
For information about Deployment Automation applications, see the Deployment Automation User's Guide.