DA Environment Plugin
DA environments are user-defined collections of resources that host applications.
The DA Environment plugin enables you to create and manage Deployment Automation environments.
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to DA > Environments.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Create Environment Step
- Create Component Mapping Step
- Create Environment Property Step
- Get Environment Properties Step
- Get Component Environment Properties Step
- Inactivate Environment Step
- Set Component Environment Property Step
- Add User to Role For Environment Step
- Add Group to Role For Environment Step
- Verify Inventory Status Step
- Check If Environment Exists Step
Note: Using Create Environment Property, you can create an environment property or update the value of an existing property.
For information about Deployment Automation environments, see the Deployment Automation User's Guide.