IBM WebSphere MQ
The IBM WebSphere Message Queuing enables multiple heterogeneous applications to communicate across a network of dissimilar components such as processors, operating systems, subsystems, and communication protocols, using a consistent API so that the message delivery process is decoupled from the actual application. Any type of data can be transported as messages.
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to
Middleware > Messaging > WebSphereMQ.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- WebSphere Create Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Manage Queue Depth Step
- WebSphere Start Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Stop Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Define Queue Step
- WebSphere Run MQ Script Step
For information about WebSphere MQ, see http://www-01.ibm.com/software/websphere/.