Applications bring together components with their deployment targets and orchestrate multi-component deployments.
Applications have processes that are used to automate deployments and rollbacks, and application snapshots are used to manage versions of applications.
Note: Before configuring an application, you should ensure that at least one agent has been installed and mapped to a target environment. See Managing Resources.
For details on managing applications, see the following topics:
- Applications Page Overview
- Creating Applications
- Application Configuration
- Adding Components to Applications
- Adding Application Properties
- Copying Applications
- Importing/Exporting Applications
- Application Environments
- Application Processes
- Application Tasks