When approval is pending, in the dashboard the Pending Approval Requests button shows the number of pending approvals. The request's Log tab indicates that the process is waiting to start.
Viewing and Responding to Requests
Approvers can view and respond to requests in the dashboard Approval Requests overlay or in the Approvals tab of the process request.
In the Approval Requests overlay, approvers can:
- Expand approval requests to see the processes and tasks included
- View the name of the process, when the request was submitted, who requested the process, and the snapshot or version used.
- View environment or resource details by clicking the link in the Environment/Resource column.
- View request details by clicking the View button.
- In the expanded view, view the entity to be approved by clicking the link in the Name column.
If you reject a request, the process will not run. If you approve, the process will start.