Install agents from a command prompt
This topic explains how to install agents from a command-line interface. You can use it as an alternative to the interactive agent installer.
To install an agent from a command prompt:
- From the Support website, download and extract this file: microfocus_da-other<version>.zip.
- Extract this file: microfocus_da-agents.zip.
- Open a command prompt.
- From the command prompt, navigate to the directory with the installation files.
Run one of these script files:
- On Windows, as a local system user: install-agent.bat
- On UNIX/Linux, as a user with full access rights to the installation location: install-agent.sh
- Follow the instructions at the command prompt.
Note: For this method of installation, you need to install the agent's JRE manually.