Timelines show overview information on the processes run and link to more detail for convenient access to information.
You can view timeline information by navigating to:
- Deployment > Timeline: Timeline of all deployments run in the given time range for this Deployment Automation server
- Management > Environments > (selected environment) > Timeline: Timeline of all deployments run in the given time range for each application environment based on this environment
On a timeline you can do the following:
- Select to show deployments for applications, components, snapshots, or deployment packages. (Applications and deployment packages selections are available in environment timelines.)
- Search for a request name; this narrows the display to just the entries including that name.
- Filter by deployments owned by you or by everyone.
- Click the calendar view icon to see the calendar view.
- Click the grid view icon to view a list of processes.
- Use the arrows to change the year, month, week, or day viewed in the calendar, depending on the period selected.
Select the period to show.
In the month and year views, click anywhere in the blank area of a block to show the list of requests for that date block in a tabular view.
Depending on the view and selection, columns include the following:
- Name (click to go to the process request page)
- Application (click to go to the application page)
- Component for the process (click to go to the component page)
- Process Version
- Environment (click to go to the application environment page)
- Process Version
- Deployment Owner
- In the month view, status icons give you a quick view of the health of the processes. Point to a status icon for a quick view of information about the request. Click the icon to open the request page.
In the month view, icons indicate scheduled processes and global and application environment blackouts. Point to an icon for a quick view or click the icon to open the related page.
Tip: In the tabular view, you can view, edit, and delete blackout and schedule entries.