Viewing an Application Process Request
There are several ways to navigate to application process request details in context as you run processes and view deployment information.
To navigate from anywhere to the application request details:
- Navigate to Management > Applications > [select application].
- Select the History tab.
- Select the Deployment History tab.
Locate the application in the list of processes and click View Execution Details.
Note: The process list item indicates the environment in which the process was run.
The following image shows application process request details for a selected environment:
Click Repeat Request to repeat the process request using the same options.
The tabs display the following information:
- Log: View the results of each process step.
- Properties: View the properties used in the process.
- Manifest: View the artifacts deployed by the process.
On the Log tab you can:
- Expand process steps to see information about each step and link to additional information.
- Click a resource name to go that resource's page.
- Click a version name to go to the component version's Artifacts tab where you can view and download the artifacts for this version.
- Click Details to see the step-by-step breakdown of the execution.