After you create an application, select it in the Applications page to configure it. Following are some of the things you can do from this page.
- Activity: View a graphical roll-up of activity for the selected application, including deployment summary, next scheduled deployment, and deployments to environments by process.
- Details: View and edit the application details, including designating the pipeline. From this page you can also add application properties.
- Components: After defining the application, identify the components it will manage. Associating a component makes its processes and properties available to the application. An application can have any number of components associated with it.
- Environments: Add environments for the application to use and map the environments' resources to components. Mapping means assigning an agent to manage the component. Each component can be mapped to the same agent, a different one, or some combination. An application can have more than one environment associated with it.
- Processes: Create application processes using the process designer, with a toolkit of process steps specifically for application processes. Previously defined component processes can be incorporated into the process.
- Tasks: Configure manual tasks that you will later incorporate into an application process.
- Snapshots: Capture information about the application for a given environment, including the component versions, process versions, and properties.
- History: View application deployment and change history.
- Security: Set role membership and default permissions for this application.
- Run: Run application and component processes.
Action: Select from actions for this application, including the following:
- New: Property, Component, Process, Task, Snapshot
- Add: Component, Environment
- Print Page