Deployment Package Configuration
After you create a deployment package, select it in the Deployment Packages page to view and configure it. Following are some of the things you can view and do from this page.
Details: Click the Details button at the top right of the page to view deployment package information.
- Activity: View a graphical roll-up of activity for the selected deployment package, including deployment summary and scheduled deployments.
- Details: View and edit the deployment package details, including designating the pipeline. From this page you can also add deployment package properties.
- Inventory: View deployments to all application environments updated by the deployment package.
- Tasks: Configure manual tasks that you will later incorporate into a deployment package process.
- History: View deployment package deployment and change history.
- Security: Set role membership and default permissions for this deployment package.
Design: Click the Design button at the top right of the page to invoke the process designer for deployment packages.
Run: Click the Run button at the top right of the page to invoke the process wizard.