Importing Replication Data
You can import replication data that has been exported from another server. You would typically import data into a secondary or slave server.
To import replication data:
Navigate to Management > Applications.
From the Replication menu select Import.
Select the replication data file that you want to import.
Select the import options as follows:
Determines the merge strategy to be used during import. Select one of the following:
- Merge without conflicts
- Merge with master priority
- Merge with slave priority
For more details, see Replication Merge Strategies.
Select to disable automatic import for component versions during the import procedure. The default is selected. For information on automatic import of component versions, see Importing Versions Automatically.
Override resource mapping
Select this if you want resource mapping for environments and application environments to be imported and the existing resource mapping overridden. The default is deselected.
From this point you can either import the export file information as-is, or you can selectively import as follows:
- To import without changing the application and environment selections, click Finish.
- To change the application and environment selections, click Next.
If you selected Next, continue as follows:
- Select the applications that you want to import and click Next.
- Select the environments that you want to import and click Import.
The imported replication data is populated on this server as defined in the import options.