Schedule version cleanup
Create a schedule to automatically clean up deployment versions at specified times or on a regular basis.
To set up a cleanup schedule:
- Navigate to Administration > Timeline.
- Click Schedule and then select Version Clean-up. The Schedule Version Clean-Up dialog box opens.
Specify the properties for the schedule:
- The cleanup name.
- The time zone to which Deployment Automation will bind the schedule.
- The cleanup Start date, according to the time zone.
- The cleanup Start time, according to the time zone.
- (Optional) To set up regular cleanups, select Recurring and then specify how often you want Deployment Automation to clean up versions.
- Click Submit. The scheduled cleanup is now displayed in the Timeline, where you can edit or delete it.