Custom source configuration types
You can create custom source configuration type to meet your specific needs.
See Integrate with source configuration tools for information on source configuration types that are built into Deployment Automation.
Note: The implementation of custom source configuration types is done using Java. To implement these you must be proficient in Java programming.
- Getting Started with Custom Source Configuration Types
- The CommonIntegrator Lifecycle
- An Implementation of the CommonIntegrator Interface
- Using the Annotations for Defining UI Properties
- Methods to Use During Version Import
- Using ComponentInfo to Process Version Information
- Using the CommonIntegrator getAlerts Method to Validate Field Values
- Logging Messages to the Console
- Compiling and Loading Custom Source Configuration Types
- Using Custom Source Configuration Types