Apache Tomcat plugin
Apache Tomcat is an open source web application server and servlet container. The Tomcat plugin can be used during deployments to execute Tomcat runbook automation and deploy or undeploy Tomcat applications.
To use the plugin's steps, open the process designer and navigate to Application Server > Java > Tomcat in the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Tomcat Deploy Application Step
- Tomcat Undeploy Application Step
- Tomcat Start Application Step
- Tomcat Stop Application Step
- Tomcat Start Step
- Tomcat Stop Step
- Check if Tomcat is Alive Step