Citrix NetScaler plugin
Citrix NetScaler makes applications and cloud-based services run faster by offloading application and database servers, accelerating their performance, and integrating security. NetScaler can be deployed before deploying Web and database servers to combine high-speed load balancing and content switching, data compression, content caching, SSL acceleration, network optimization, application visibility, and application security.
To use the plugin's steps, open your process and navigate to Infrastructure > Load Balancing > NetScalerin the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps:
- NetScaler Check Service Group Bindings Step
- NetScaler Check Service Group Status Step
- NetScaler Check Service Status Step
- NetScaler Disable Servers Step
- NetScaler Disable Services Step
- NetScaler Disable Service Groups Step
- NetScaler Enable Servers Step
- NetScaler Enable Services Step
- NetScaler Enable Service Groups Step
- NetScaler Save Configuration Step