Configure server settings
This section provides information on the settings you can modify in your implementation. To change the default settings for some of the Deployment Automation options, you need to edit the server configuration file.
For details on modifying the settings you designated during the installation of Deployment Automation, see Reconfigure server installation settings.
Tip: If you want to change a particular behavior or timeout value that isn't documented here, try searching the Knowledge Base.
For details on configuring server settings, see the following topics:
- Configure component version import
- Configure the Auto-Select for Export option
- Configure the Default for Only Changed Versions option
- Configure agent connectivity settings
- Configure agent connectivity status checks
- Modify the account lockout settings
- Modify the default approval waiting period
- Set the timeframe for running background jobs