IBM WebSphere MB plugin
The IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WebSphere MB) API is also known as the Configuration Manager Proxy (CMP) or CMP API. The CMP API consists of a Java implementation and allows applications to control brokers and their resources.
WebSphere MB can translate messages between two devices using different protocols for communication. This allows heterogeneous applications to communicate without having to know specific implementation details about the application with which they are trying to communicate.
The WebSphere MB plugin enables you to deploy broker archives and start and stop message flows using the CMP API.
To use the plugin's steps, open the process designer and navigate to Middleware > Enterprise Service Bus > WebSphere Message Broker in the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to processes:
- WebSphere WMB Set Broker Properties Step
- WebSphere WMB Set Execution Group Properties Step
- WebSphere WMB Set Message Flows Property Step
- WebSphere WMB Delete Flows Using RegEx Step
- WebSphere WMB Deploy Step
- WebSphere WMB Start Message Flows Step
- WebSphere WMB Stop Message Flows Step
For information about WebSphere MB, see the IBM documentation.