IBM WebSphere MQ plugin
The IBM WebSphere Message Queueing enables multiple heterogeneous applications to communicate across a network of dissimilar components such as processors, operating systems, subsystems, and communication protocols, using a consistent API so that the message delivery process is decoupled from the actual application. Any type of data can be transported as messages.
To use the plugin's steps, open the process designer and navigate to Middleware > Messaging > WebSphereMQ in the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to processes:
- WebSphere Create Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Manage Queue Depth Step
- WebSphere Start Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Stop Queue Manager Step
- WebSphere Define Queue Step
- WebSphere Run MQ Script Step
For information about WebSphere MQ, see the IBM documentation.