Deployment package inventory
When you deploy using a deployment package, the inventory is tracked in the deployment package and in included applications.
To view the environment inventories that have been updated using that deployment package, in Deployment Automation navigate to Management > Deployment Packages > [select a deployment package > Inventory.
Considerations and behaviors:
- For application processes, the inventory is taken from the application.
- When a deployment package process runs, its updates both deployment package and application inventory. However, an application process running outside of a deployment package updates only the application process. If an application process contained in a deployment package process runs outside of the deployment package, it is displayed as non-compliant in the deployment package.
- For component processes, the inventory is created.
- If different component versions or a component version with different statuses are deployed on the same environment, the one with the later date overrides earlier versions.
- Inventory for a deployment package is compliant for an environment only if all mapped resources for that environment are compliant.