Nolio plugin installation
The Nolio plugin must be extracted before it can be loaded into Deployment Automation. Extract the plugin as follows:
- Download the plugin file from the Software Licensing and Downloads portal (requires login), for example, Nolio_bundle_<version>.zip.
Extract the files from the plugin bundle. It contains the plugin zip file and files needed to configure the plugin. The plugin zip file is named Nolio_<version>.zip.
- After the application server is started, log in to Deployment Automation and navigate to Administration > Automation > Plugins.
- Click the Load Plugin button.
- Click Choose File and select the plugin zip file.
- Click Load.
- Configure the processes for the plugin that are required for the integration.