Upgrade agent relays
Upgrade your agent relays to the latest Deployment Automation version.
- Agent relays 6.3 and earlier: Relays that are configured for server-initiated connections must be upgraded to version 6.3.1 to connect to server 6.3.1 and later.
- Agent relays 5.1.5 and later: Agent relays configured for server-initiated connection are compatible only with Deployment Automation servers 5.1.5 and later. You cannot connect to agent relays through network relays.
To upgrade agent relays:
- Shut down all agent relays.
- Shut down all servers to which the agent relays are pointing.
- Run the agent relay installer. For details, see Install agent relay.
When prompted for the destination directory, enter the path to the directory of the existing agent relay location.
When prompted to upgrade, enter Y.
After upgrading agent relays, upgrade the Deployment Automation server if you haven't done it yet. For details, see Upgrade servers.
To verify the upgrade:
Start the Deployment Automation server.
- Start the agent relays.
- Log in to Deployment Automation and navigate to Management > Resources > Relays.
- On the Agent Relays page, verify that all the upgraded agent relays are present. It may take some time before the agent relays come online.