Microsoft Sharepoint plugin
SharePoint is a collection of websites that provides intranet content management and document management facilities.
The Sharepoint plugin enables Deployment Automation to deploy Windows SharePoint (WSP) and Content Migration Package (CMP) packages.
To use the plugin steps, open your process and navigate to Middleware > Content Management > Sharepoint in the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Export SharePoint Content
- Deploy SharePoint CMP File
- Deploy SharePoint WSP File
- Activate SharePoint Feature
- Deploy SharePoint WSP File to Sandbox
For information about Sharepoint, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint.