Amazon EC2 Plugin
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides environment support in the cloud.
To use the plugin steps, open your process and navigate toCloud > AmazonEC2 in the Tools pane.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- Amazon EC2 Launch Instance Step
- Amazon EC2 Security Group Step
- Creating Amazon EC2 Start, Stop, and Terminate Instance Steps
- Amazon EC2 Wait for Instance Step
- Amazon EC2 Associate IPs Step
- Amazon EC2 Register Instances with LoadBalance Step
- Amazon EC2 Deregister Instances with LoadBalance Step
- Amazon EC2 Get Public DNS Step
- Amazon EC2 Remove Volumes Step
For information about Amazon EC2, see https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/.