Citrix NetScaler Plugin
Citrix NetScaler makes applications and cloud-based services run faster by offloading application and database servers, accelerating their performance, and integrating security. NetScaler can be deployed before deploying Web and database servers to combine high-speed load balancing and content switching, data compression, content caching, SSL acceleration, network optimization, application visibility, and application security.
In the process designer Available Plugin Steps, navigate to
Infrastructure > Load Balancing > NetScaler.
This plugin has the following steps for you to add to your processes:
- NetScaler Check Service Group Bindings Step
- NetScaler Check Service Group Status Step
- NetScaler Check Service Status Step
- NetScaler Disable Servers Step
- NetScaler Disable Services Step
- NetScaler Disable Service Groups Step
- NetScaler Enable Servers Step
- NetScaler Enable Services Step
- NetScaler Enable Service Groups Step
- NetScaler Save Configuration Step
For information about Citrix Netscaler, see http://www.citrix.com/products/.