Agent relay installation
Depending on the server configuration your organization needs, you may consider installing one or more agent relays.
For a basic installation of Deployment Automation in which you do not plan to use agent relays, skip this section and continue to Agent installation.
If you need agent relays, you must install them before connecting agents. You can reconfigure agents to go through agent relays if you change the configuration later. For details on server-agent communication, see Server and agent communication configuration.
The following topics lead you through an agent relay installation:
- Install agent relays with the interactive installer
- Child Relay Installation
- Agent relay installation options
- Install agent relays in silent mode on Windows
- Install agent relays in silent mode on UNIX/Linux
- Upgrade agent relays
- Server and agent communication configuration